Having worked within in-house HR teams, we know there are situations where an extra pair of hands would be really useful. When we worked in-house, we were forced to turn to Google to find HR consultants who could help us in such situations, and often wished we had a tried, tested and trusted on-tap resource we could call on on a no-obligation basis to help us out when we needed it.
And now, we're that resource.
These are the types of situations we often find ourselves helping with and would be pleased to help you with too:
- Covering for unexpected absence in the HR team when you can't reallocate work to someone else
- A workplace investigation needs someone independent and external to the organisation
- A project is starting that can't be resourced from within the HR team due to workloads or specific skillsets required
- Peaks in workloads mean the team need an extra pair of hands on a short-term basis
- You need to find someone to deliver L&D interventions to the business but can't spare anyone within your team in the near future to design and develop something
If any of the above scenarios apply (or any that we haven't thought of), then talk to us and we can help at short notice. We'll seamlessly fit into your department and operate as an extension of the HR team for a suitable agreed day rate.
Let us help you...